Monday, January 24, 2011

Jweats?

It seems that denim is getting around in the fashion world. Who could forget jhorts? Although some of us should. And then there was the love affair with leggings creating the oh so popular jeggings trend. Now it seems denim has its eyes set on sweats. When I first read about this trend in the fall a look of disgust attached itself to my face. However, while thumbing through an issue of In Touch Weekly at the airport a couple weekends ago, I stumbled across my style icon (Olivia Palermo) photographed wearing them and I may have a slight change of heart...maybe. It's obviously about finding the absolute right pair or you will have a fashion disaster on your hands. I haven't seen many more than Oliva pull them off. But with all the traveling I will be doing this year, this makes for the perfect comfy, jet-setting outfit that can be dressed up or down. My prediction is that this romance will be nothing but a short-lived fling but who knows. What do you think?

Olivia Palermo (In Touch Weekly)

Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment