Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh Spring Why Haven’t You Sprung???

I’m trying my hardest not to complain about the cold/lack of sun/snow (and if I hear one more time: What do you expect, you live in Chicago?!…I will poke not one but both of that person’s eyes out) Ahem, but come on spring…get here already! So between being very over my winter wardrobe and preparing for my upcoming trip to have a love affair with the sun I've been browsing for some new spring/summer fashion. Here are just a few great outfits I must get my hands on.

It’s all about being bright this season…how gorg are these?!



DIANE von FURSTENBERG Cami, Catherine Malandrino Wide Leg Pants, MARC BY MARC JACOBS Bianca Clutch; Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti One Shouldered Dress and DIANE von FURSTENBERG Sandal; Lilly Pulitzer Knit Jersey One-Shoulder Dress; Ali Ro Pique Ruched Front Dress and Pelle Moda Sandals

Emerson Made – I’m not sure why I love this but I do…maybe because I love Emerson Made in general. I’m definitely not a bra shirt type of gal…but…this whole get up is making me want to sport it (after a some hardcore sessions with my trainer first of course). Everything from the cute high-waisted denim skirt and sweet sweater it’s paired with to her fabulous top knot/ ballarina bun.
Emerson Made
I love me a romper…and paired with a hip blazer and pumps, it’s perfecto.

Haute Hippie Oversized Blazer; Kate Spade Suede Pumps; Opening Ceremony Romper

White…striking and classic.



Free People Eyelet One-Shoulder Top, MiH Marrakesh Midrise Kick Flare Leg Jeans; ABS by Allen Schwartz Belted Lace Maxi Dress and Dolce Vita Wedges

T-shirt dresses…yes please. Comfy and can be dressed up or down. My weekend go-to.

Splendid T-Shirt Dress; Surface to Air T-Shirt Dress; Free People Long T-Shirt Dress

Racerback tanks and funky jewels are always a standard staple of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment