Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fabulous Footings

Computer problem solved, one excruciating long week later. But as one problem went out the window, a new one came breezing through. I've been on this workout kick lately (insane for me since my workout regime the last year was once a week if that because of my back). But things with my back are on the up and I kicked up my workouts to 6 (yep I said 6) days a week...until today that is. Too much of the elliptical and bad feet have lead to a major stress fracture accompanied by a super sexy (insert sarcasm) soft cast and walking shoe. So as I sit here typing away staring at how hideous this shoe thing looks I started to day dream of stylish summer shoes that I can't wait to start wearing once this thing is off. So enjoy these Fabulous Footings:


Wedges


Coach

Tory Burch


Frye "Corrina" Wedge Sandals
Frye

MARC BY MARC JACOBS "XCross" Espadrille Wedge Sandals
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Stuart Weitzman Women's "Alex" Crochet Espadrilles
Stuart Weitzman

Luxury Rebel "Tara" Espadrille Sandals
Luxury Rebel

Ultra Sexy Heels

gillian
Kate Spade


Alejandro   Ingelmo Grace Patent Pumps
Alejandro Ingelmo

Dolce Vita
Brian Atwood

ALEXANDRE BIRMAN - 120MM CALFSKIN PYTHON ANKLE SANDALS
Alexandre Birman
Badgley Mischka
Brian Atwood


No comments:

Post a Comment