Monday, February 28, 2011

Red Carpet Recap

Once again, the red carpet was the most exciting part about the Oscars last night. I was actually excited for them this year because I love James Franco and Anne Hathaway. Owell...on to the style...

Red, red and more red. Two of my favorites of the night were in this category.

Penelope Cruz…stunning and sexy. I want to be her. To top it off, b* just had a baby a month ago.



 
Jennifer Lawrence. Two words: Simple and HOT. One of the first to hit the red carpet and setting the bar high.


 
Gwyneth Paltrow. Again…stunning. All that shimmers is gold.


 
Mila Kunis is rocking this Elie Saab number. Love it from the color to the draping to the lace. It’s sexy with a touch of Grecian elegance.


 
Hailee Steinfeld. I’m a serious fan of this 14 year old newbie after not only seeing her in True Grit but every interview she has done following has stolen my heart. This dress is so age appropriate and sweet.


 
Amy Adams. Love this color and if you know me, you know my love of sequins. Only complaint is she loose the necklace.



Halle Berry. Gorgeous as always in Marchesa.


 
Natalie Portman. Glowing in Rodarte.


 
Camila Alves. A little plunge with a little ball gown poof. It’s working for me.


Finally, Anne Hathaway. But it wasn't her red carpet look that I loved...it was 2 of the 8 gowns she changed into throughout the night.

In Versace:


In Oscar de la Renta:

No comments:

Post a Comment