Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Currently Obsessed with Designer David Jimenez

As I start to immerse myself more into the world of interior design for inspiration for upcoming events, the more excited I get. Events are just big interiors waiting to be molded into something fantastic. In the first issue of High Gloss magazine, there is a cover feature on Designer David Jimenez and I do believe it was love at first sight for me. It’s official. I have a crush. His design style and technique for both interiors and events is right up my alley. The best part is David isn’t a professional designer…I know, I didn’t believe it at first either. This made me love him even more because I’m in no way, shape or form a professional when it comes to my opinion on interiors and everything I post is purely what strikes my fancy. But I do think I have a pretty good aesthetic eye and I’m gonna go ahead and put this out there...but my next long term goal (emphasis on long) is to be the next David Jimenez…aim high or go home, no? If I could host a dinner party with any designer, he’d be on top of my list. So chic, glamorous, elegant and livable. Love you David Jimenez.














No comments:

Post a Comment